Long and Strong Nails:
• Dissolve gelatin in hot water add the juice of half a lemon and a clove of garlic. Submerge your nails in this mixture for a few minutes. Repeat once a week.
• Sink your finger nails into cloves of garlic and then rub a lemon on them. Do this once a week.
• Mash some garlic, add lemon juice and water. Introduce your nail into this preparation for a few minutes.
• Use sweet almond oil on your nails frequently.
• Add a clove of garlic to the clear nail polish you use as a base.
• Apply white iodine on the nails after removing the nail polish. Your nails will be stronger.
• Rub Vick Vapor Rub after removing your nail polish.
How to Clean Your Nails:
• Brush your nails with tooth paste and they will look very white.
• If your nails look yellow rub them with lemon every day.
• Use sweet almond oil to soften your cuticle. Pull it back but never cut it. Your nails will grow permanently.
• To prevent your cuticles from drying out and coming off your nails, apply baby oil or olive oil to your cuticle and wrap your fingers or wear gloves to bed.
Fast Dry Nail Polish:
• If you want your nail polish to dry faster, submerge your fingers in cold water for 5 minutes.