- It provides the oxygen cells need.
- It eliminates CO2 as a byproduct.
- It decreases pulmonary functions.
- It increases mucosity.
- It produces coughing and infections.
- It takes Oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- It carries CO2 from the organism back to the lungs to be purified.
- It constricts blood vessels.
- It damages the endothelium.
- It converts food into particles that the circulatory system takes as nutrients all over the body.
- It disposes of waste.
- It irritates the digestive tract.
- It decreases the absorption of nutrients.