Long and beautiful eyelashes:
- Apply Castor oil on them every night. Put a drop of oil on the tip of your finger and rub your fingers to warm it up a little. Apply it to the root of your eyelashes and massage. Massage two or three more times without oil. Repeat every day before you go to bed.
- Before you apply mascara apply body powder to your eyelashes. Blow the excess off and then apply the mascara.
Well defined eyebrows:
- Your eyebrows will look more defined and beautiful, if you apply brown eye shadow on them. Use a fine bristle brush or an eyebrow brush.
Big bright eyes:
- Paint a tiny black dot at the beginning of your eye, next to your nose if you want your eyes to look bigger.
- Apply dark eye shadow all around the eye except under the eye. Be generous around the ends but put very little under the eye. Never use thick and dark lines.
- Use an eye shadow darker than the color of your hair and a little mascara on your eyebrows. Apply towards your temples. This will make your eyes bigger.
- Prepare some chamomile tea and soak two cotton balls. Apply the warm cotton balls on your swollen eyelids for 20 minutes. Press softly.
- Add a tsp. of salt to a liter of water and use this water apply hot compresses on your eyes.
- Place a thin cucumber slice on your eyelids when these are swollen. Leave them for 2 or 3 minutes and your eyes will go back to normal.
Soothe allergy eyes:
- Applying a cold compress will help relieve the itching and the swelling that come with allergies.