Quick 5 minute masks:
- Normal Skin: honey, egg white, and a teaspoon of olive oil. Mix and apply on the face for 5 minutes.
- Greasy Skin: mix sage, milk and lemon juice. Apply on your face.
- Oily Skin: Mix fresh cucumber, yogurt and saffron powder. Apply for 5 minutes.
- Dry Skin: Mix avocado pulp, add honey and lemon. Apply on the face for 5 minutes.
Hydrating and nutritious mask:
- Mince a ripe banana and add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on the skin. Remove after 20 minutes with warm water.
Mask to open the pores:
- Make a paste by mixing cornmeal, tomato pulp and lemon juice. Apply on your face for 15 minutes. You can also use cucumber, green apple or corn with wheat seed.
Pineapple and almond mask:
- Put 50 grams of pineapple and 20 grams of almonds in a blender and make a cream. Apply on the face for 20 minutes. Remove with orange blossom water.
Masks for dry skin:
Egg white mask:
- Add a teaspoon of vinegar and one of olive oil to one egg white, and whisk quickly. Apply on your face for 20 minutes.
Yeast based mask:
- Mix one teaspoon of yeast and an egg yolk with Olive oil. Apply on the face with a cotton swab and leave for about 20 minutes. Remove with a cotton soaked in warm water. It clarifies the skin and it reduces the size of your pores.
Fresh fruit mask:
- Mix yogurt and bananas. Apply on the face for 15 minutes. Remove it with cold water.
Softening and invigorating mask:
- Grate a piece of apple and apply it on your face for 10 minutes.
- Cucumber mask: Place cucumber slices on your face. You can mix the slices with rose water, cucumber pulp or half a teaspoon of crushed olives.
- Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice and add twice as much honey. Apply on the skin for 3 minutes and remove with warm water.
Masks for radiant skin:
- Apply sesame seed oil massage on your face. Put on a hot towel on your face. Do not open your eyes. Remove with an infusion of rosemary after 20 minutes.
Face Masks to remove sun spots:
- Boil carrots until tender and make a paste. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes. Remove it with warm water.
Water Cress Mask:
- To a teaspoon of honey add 100 grams of liquefied watercress. Apply for 20 minutes on the affected area.