Your hands are your letters of introduction and it is important to have them soft and well cared for. It is not necessary to visit a manicurist every week to have hands that are presentable and enjoyable to touch. Try these recipes below and you can take better care of your hands.
To clean dirty an withered hands make a paste with corn starch and vinegar, rub your hands with this mixture and rinse.
- Massage for 3 to 5 minutes with a mixture of lemon juice and sugar. You can also use yogurt and sugar. Rinse with warm water.
- Use dark pan sugar or brown sugar loaf to rub your hands. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Rub your hands with a lump of lard. Then add salt and rub again. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse your hands with soap and water.
- Wash your hands daily with dermatological astringent soap. After that, rub alcohol with camphor. Then add talc.
- You can use a hen’s gallbladder to stop your hands from sweating. Rub it on your hands.
Plantain or vegetable stains
- Rub with a pumice stone or tooth paste.
- Apply a little cooking oil and rub.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub your hands with it.
- Rub with peroxide or oxygenated water.
- Rub them with a lemon every day.
Bad Odors in Your Hands
- Chop some parsley and rub it on your hands.
- Rub your fingers with a knife blade for a few minutes.
- Rub your hands with the peel of any citric fruit.
- Rub your hands with the coffee grinds left over after you make coffee.
- Rub your hands with beer.
- Apply abundant soap to your hands and then apply a little bit of kerosene and rinse.
- Add salt and vinegar to water and wash your hands with it.
Submerge your hands in Alka-Seltzer, leave for a few minutes and rinse.
Submerge your hands in warm water for a few minutes.