Here are some ideas on how to care for your ferns and keep them looking beautiful.
- Bury a clove of garlic 10 centimeters from the root of your fern and in a few days it will look beautiful.
- Take a litter of water and add the juice of one lemon. Water your ferns with it. It makes them green and shiny.
- Ferns like to have moist soil.
- To make your ferns grow faster, make 3 small holes in the soil around the root and pour a teaspoon of castor oil in each. They will grow like magic.
- Sprinkle your ferns with watered down tea and place the tea grinds in the soil and mix.
- When your fern leaves begin to have some fibers, do not cut them, roll them up and place them inside the pot.
- The fern will grow faster and stronger.
- For ferns not to look whitish and withered put a contraceptive pill in the soil every month.