- Mash a ripe avocado and apply it to the dry area. Then rinse.
- Mix an egg yolk and six drops of vegetable oil. Apply and maintain this mixture on your skin for 20 minutes. Rinse.
- Apply warm olive oil compresses to those areas of your body that get really dry such as your elbows, knees, and feet. Leave for 10 minutes and remove with a sponge. Your skin will feel very soft.
- Apply Vaseline on your skin and humidify it with water. Your skin will feel very soft.
- Use a ripe tomato. Chop it, mash it or slice it. Apply over your face and leave for 30 minutes. Apply periodically.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with the juice of half a lemon and blend well. Apply this on your face and then remove it with a mixture of soda water and baking powder.
- Mix fine grain sand, honey and 3 Tbs. of lemon juice. Apply carefully on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and remove carefully.
Very Soft Skin
- Wash your face with hand lotion instead of soap.
- To remove dead cells from the skin of your face and body, add sugar to your bath soap or gel. Scrub delicately. Your skin will feel softer.
- To have soft skin, prepare a mask made with fruit, egg, honey and rum. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Apply on your face once a week when your face is clean and free from make up; preferably in the morning.
- Make a habit of applying almond oil all over your body before taking a shower. Apply body lotion after your bath.
- If you have been on vacation and your skin looks and feels dehydrated from being on the beach or in the pool, recover the freshness of your skin applying milk of magnesia.