To have clean and well groomed nails is important. After your lips and teeth, it is what people notice most about a person. It is not necessary to visit a manicurist once a week to have well cared for and healthy nails. You don’t have to have them polished, just keeping them nice and clean is enough. Remember not to use your fingernails to remove clips or staples; for that you can use other tools. In this article you will find some tricks that will make takign care of your nails a lot easier.
Long and Strong Nails
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water add the juice of half a lemon and a clove of garlic. Submerge your nails in this mixture for a few minutes. Repeat once a week.
- Sink your finger nails into cloves of garlic and then rub a lemon on them. Do this once a week.
- Mash some garlic, add lemon juice and water. Introduce your nail into this preparation for a few minutes.
- Use sweet almond oil on your nails frequently.
- Add a clove of garlic to the clear nail polish you use as a base.
- Apply white iodine on the nails after removing the nail polish. Your nails will be stronger.
- Rub Vick Vapor Rub after removing your nail polish.
How to Whiten Your Nails
- Brush your nails with tooth paste and they will look very white.
- If your nails look yellow rub them with lemon every day.
Homemade Cuticle Remover
- Use sweet almond oil to soften your cuticle. Pull it back but never cut it. Your nails will grow permanently.
- To prevent your cuticles from drying out and coming off your nails, apply baby oil or olive oil to your cuticle and wrap your fingers or wear gloves to bed.
Fast Drying Nail Polish
- If you want your nail polish to dry faster, submerge your fingers in cold water for 5 minutes.