- Prepare a paste with mashed strawberries. Apply some of it on your toothbrush. Brush your teeth vigorously but without hurting your gums. Your teeth will look whiter and without stains.
- Wet your toothbrush and apply some baking soda. Brush on your teeth. Repeat every 3 months. DO NOT ABUSE baking soda because IT CAN REMOVE THE ENAMEL ON YOU TEETH.
- To avoid having bad breath chew on parsley leaves.
- For bad breath chew apple peel.
- If you smoke and don’t want to have smoker’s breath, chew on cloves.
- If you don’t have any mouth rinse use water, add a pinch of salt and a few drops of mint oil to give your mouth a fresh sensation.
- Apply Vaseline or Vick Vapor Rub on your lips every night before going to bed. Your lips will never look dry or chapped. You can use cacao butter too.
- Mix: 10 grams of white wax, 10 grams of almond oil, and 2 drops of rose essence. Apply this mixture to your lips every night before you go to bed. Your lips will never be dry.