To clean tile and porcelain use the following mix:
- ½ cup vinegar
- A cup of ammonia
- ¼ cup of baking soda
Mix everything together in a bucket with warm water. Apply the liquid on the tile with a sponge or a brush and rub well. Rinse with abundant water.
- Use your old pantyhose to clean your tile and toilets. They will shine.
- To camouflage flaws on your bathroom tile joints, use white shoe polish; the type you use on your tennis shoes.
- Clean any porcelain surface with mineral water or soda.
- If your porcelain or white tile becomes yellow, rub them with fine salt and then shine.
- For yellowed porcelain or tile use a mixture of baking soda or vinegar.
- To eliminate iodine stains from your white tile or sink, place a towel moistened with bleach. Leave it for a while and then rinse with warm water.
- Make a mixture of lemon and vinegar and spread it on the floor. Leave it for a while and then rub it with a sponge moistened with soap and water.
- Clean red tile with petroleum every 4 or 5 days. Repeat this operation five times. Your floor will be sparkling.
- First clean it with soap and water. Then apply toothpaste. Wait until it dries, remove and shine.
- To repair damaged areas in your marble it is recommended to use sand paper No. 8 using water with any cleaning powder.
- To clean white marble use oxygenated water at 12 volumes. Once clean, rub it with a very dry rag, a colorless cream or paste, and shine.